Cooking time: 135 minutes Serving for: 6
- Heat a saucepan along with some extra virgin olive oil and add the onion and garlic.
- Cover the pan and simmer them gently for 5 minutes(without browning)
- Add the chopped potatoes and carrots. Add some ground cumin and tamari sauce.
- Then simmer them gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock with the vegetables and cover.
- Boil and simmer gently the soup for about 30 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Wait to cool down the soup and then add the miso.
- Blend the soup into smooth puree. Pour the puree in a clean saucepan and reheat gently.
- Serve while hot.
- heat a saucepan along with some olive oil.
- Then slowly add the sliced onion, garlic cloves and chopped carrots.
- Cover the pan and simmer them on a gentle heat for 5 minutes(without browning)
- Add the rest of stock ingredients and cover. Simmer gently for 1-12 hours. Pass them through a sieve.