Cooking time: 45 minutes Serving for: 4
- Heat a large saucepan and melt the butter. When the butter melted, add the diced onion and celery and fry lightly for 10 minutes, until they become soft.
- Add the diced potato and three-quarters of the turnip. Then add the vegetable stock and wait until they start to boil. Simmer the soup gently for 20 minutes.
- Add the cheese and season to taste with salt and white pepper. Blend them into smooth and creamy.
- Return to the heated pan and add the savoy cabbage with remaining turnip. Simmer again gently for 15 minutes.
- Add the double cream and stir. Heat the soup a little gently for another 10 minutes. Serve while hot.