Cooking time: 35 minutes Serving for: 6
- Heat a saucepan along with some oil and the onions. Cover the saucepan and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and all the spices. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add the tomato puree. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all the chopped apricots, lemon rind and juice, stock and chickpeas.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Until the chickpeas are soft.
- Blend the mixture into a smooth puree.
- Take a clear pan and pour the soup into it. Add the shredded spinach and stir them. Cover the saucepan and simmer until the spinach has wilted. Season to taste,
- Garnished with a swirl of yoghurt. Serve while hot.