Cooking time: 65 minutes Serving for: 4
- Heat a saucepan along with the oil. Fry the red onions and shallots until golden and caramelised(Stir occasionally)
- Mix well the flour and mustard together and cook gently for 2 minutes.
- Add the thyme into chicken stock and bring to the boil. Have to stir very well.
- Cover and wait to simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Remove the thyme sprigs and Stir in the yoghurt. Season to taste.
- Garnish the soup with the spring onions. Serve while hot.