Cooking time: minutes Serving for: 6
- Heat a saucepan along with some oil and a pinch of salt. Add the chicken
- pieces in the pan and fry them a little brown, on both sides. Remove the chicken and save for later.
- Cook the chopped onion in the previous saucepan, gently until soft(without browning).
- Add the sliced leeks and celery, chopped carrots, and garlic, cook them for 2 minutes.
- Heat the honey gently and add raisins, curry powder, grounded cumin and ground allspice. Stir them for 1 minute.
- Take the chicken pieces to the pan and add the rice and lemon. Stir them to coat in the spices.
- Add the stock gently and stir well. Cover the pan and simmer gently for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked. Don't forget to stir occasionally.
- Remove the bones from the chicken and return them to the pan. Season the soup to taste.
- Garnished the soup with a swirl of yoghurt and a sprinkling of fresh coriander. Serve while hot.