Cooking time: 60 minutes Serving for: 4
- Fry the pancetta to crisp. Then add the sage leaves and fry them together for a minute. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a saucepan and melt the butter. Add the onions, garlic and
- butternut squash.
- Cover the pan and cook the vegetables for 10 minutes until they are tender.
- Add the water and boil. Cover the pan and simmer for 15-20 minutes until soft.
- Blend the mixture to a smooth puree and add the pancetta and sage leaves.
- Heat the soup in the pan for 5 minutes and season. Garnish with the cream and serve while hot.